Pasay Sub Office For Extensions?

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know the address of the sub office in Pasay?

Visa extension is due this week & busy with work so would find it much more convenient to visit the Pasay branch rather than go to intramuros.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Well none of the Philippines Goverment sites will open for me just now but found this, BI PEZA (Philippine Economic Zone Authority) Office

Ground floor, Almeda Building, Roxas Boulevard & San Luis Street
Pasay City. Tel (011-63-2)897-6682.

GregZ has been there recently so maybe he will confirm.   http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/14374-acr-i-card-issue-question/page-2#entry90720

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
bootleultras
Posted
Posted

Just a quick follow up to anyone who is actually staying in the Makati area, I found a sub office located in Buendia ave on the corner of paseo de roxas in the traders building.....what an easy process compared with the main branch in Intramuros. I literally walked in, filled up the form, had it signed, didnt need a copy of my passport photo page or last entry and went to the cashier.....paid the fee of only 2800p ....400p cheaper than Intramuros & then was on my way, all within 20 mins, popped back innthe afternoon when I had a break and picked it up....good to go. No more messing around with travel to Manila anymore for me!

• Like 3

Malcolm Graham
Posted
Posted

The current fee in Intermuros office is 2830.  They've introduced a ticket system for handing in the forms so there is a delay there while you wait for your number to be called.  Then its 45 minutes to get the passport back

• Like 2