Bars Or Places To Watch American Sports?

Corbin
Posted
Posted

Do they exist???

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I combined your 2 topics into 1.

Corbin
Posted
Posted

Thank you. For some reason the forums aren't showing my topics coming up within 30 minutes so if I duplicated it, I sincerely apologize.

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Thank you. For some reason the forums aren't showing my topics coming up within 30 minutes so if I duplicated it, I sincerely apologize.

No problem, until you get a few more posts your posts have to be approved and it can take a few minutes.

There are places that show the games but, because of the time difference, a lot of them are on between midnight and 6am the day after in the Philippines. Skycable offers Asian Sports Network (ASN) which is a 24 hour channel that shows American football live and taped. 

• Like 2

Corbin
Posted
Posted

No problem, until you get a few more posts your posts have to be approved and it can take a few minutes.

There are places that show the games but, because of the time difference, a lot of them are on between midnight and 6am the day after in the Philippines. Skycable offers Asian Sports Network (ASN) which is a 24 hour channel that shows American football live and taped. 

You're the best. Thank you for the info.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

if your in Manila. the MANILA ELKS club(private club) offers such,

in other areas.. cant say,, of what i have heard,,

perhaps at the local VFW.

also try TGIF fridays,

Outback. and

maybe Chilis

they have a TV and a bar, but it doesnt mean that it will be set to "american sports"

good luck on your search

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

If youre in the Makati area of Manila, the are a few bars you may want to check out. The Heckle & Jeckle on Felipe st. The Howzat on Kalayaan &the Insider which is below Tune hotel Makati....all three are open 24 hours over the weekend, the insider is 24 hours every day!