Atm Or Mhullier In Manila Aiport?

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

hi there, when I arrive at Manila airport I plan to go to the Australian Embassy to pick up a document before I fly out to Cebu that afternoon. I want to know if there is any ATM machine that will take my visa to get money out when I arrive at the airport on Jetstar? I can also forward money there via remit preferably but I would need a Mhullier branch for that?

samatm
Posted
Posted

Yes there are one or two ATM immediately after you clear customs and walk into foyer.    there is also a nice mens room to the far left .   and Money changers .   after you go out you are greeted with Manila Heat blast. 

Q.  Is there a left luggage area in T1 (terminal 1 - jetstar) .   If there is. it would be convenient to leave your stuff while you run around Manila TCOB.  Or where is your flight to cebu departing from T2 or T3?   

• Like 2

Adventurer
Posted
Posted
Or where is your flight to cebu departing from T2 or T3?

hi, im leaving with Cebu pacific which I think is from T3? My plan is to get a taxi to embassy with my luggage and then when finished get taxi back to T3. I will only have carry on luggage, one small backpack and laptop bag. I might also bring my 3/4 size acoustic guitar on the flight in soft bag (not in luggage). I think it will be easy enough to take it all in the taxi but yeah putting it in storage might be better!

• Like 1

samatm
Posted
Posted (edited)

Or where is your flight to cebu departing from T2 or T3?

hi, im leaving with Cebu pacific which I think is from T3? My plan is to get a taxi to embassy with my luggage and then when finished get taxi back to T3. I will only have carry on luggage, one small backpack and laptop bag. I might also bring my 3/4 size acoustic guitar on the flight in soft bag (not in luggage). I think it will be easy enough to take it all in the taxi but yeah putting it in storage might be better!

right.  no worries then.    T3 is  conveniently located  depending on traffic 15 - 30 mins from makati where  THE  Aus embassy ., lll  Tell the driver to youse teh skyway  its worth the  extra 20p toll !  .. so it is an easy commute.     how long do you ave between flights?

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
fixed quote
  • Like 2

Adventurer
Posted
Posted
right. no worries then. T3 is conveniently located depending on traffic 15 - 30 mins from makati where THE Aus embassy ., lll Tell the driver to youse teh skyway its worth the extra 20p toll ! .. so it is an easy commute. how long do you ave between flights?

OK that sounds good, will ask him to take me through skyway. I get there early just after 5am and leave in early afternoon, don't have the exact times with me now but I think I should have enough time?

• Like 1