Money Transfer With Metro Bank

Flason456
Posted
Posted

Check this out.

Metro bank now has a branch in NY USA. I Have an account with Metro bank here. In the USA I have an account with Suntrust Bank. I transferd money ($) directly to my Metro account PI by using the Metro bank USA ABS routing number and my PI metro bank account number It all took 2 days and the rate was 40.756 and they charged me 5$..... YYYEEEEPPPPEEEEEEE ya babe!!!!!!!!!!! LOVING THE PI...

• Like 4

Flason456
Posted
Posted

OOPPS I mean ABA number!

Allso I can now change my direct deposit to Metro bank NY  and they will automatically send it to my metro account PI in Pesos.

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

Wait until you try to buy something off ebay.ph or pay a bill unless its on their list, or try to send someone some money for whatever reason,,,,,imo Metrobank.ph = hopless

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Check this out.

Metro bank now has a branch in NY USA. I Have an account with Metro bank here. In the USA I have an account with Suntrust Bank. I transferd money ($) directly to my Metro account PI by using the Metro bank USA ABS routing number and my PI metro bank account number It all took 2 days and the rate was 40.756 and they charged me 5$..... YYYEEEEPPPPEEEEEEE ya babe!!!!!!!!!!! LOVING THE PI...

Check this out.

HSBC has branches in PI and 170 other countries. You can deposit directly to your HSBC account wherever you are or transfer online from your regular bank to HSBC in your country then you can withdraw from a HSBC, BPI, or BDO atm in the PI with no $5 fee. I have been told on this forum, up to 40,000p daily. At the Metro atm in PI, I can get only 10,000p.....YYYEEEEPPPPEEEEEEE ya babe, it is even better than you thought in the PI...That is 6 bottles of Emperador better.And a bag of Ding Dongs.

• Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted
You can deposit directly to your HSBC account wherever you are or transfer online from your regular bank to HSBC in your country then you can withdraw from a HSBC, BPI, or BDO atm in the PI with no $5 fee.

Are you saying you can withdraw on an HSBC card from a Philippine bank (other than HSBC) and they don't charge the p200 fee? Have you done this? 

jpbago
Posted
Posted

You can deposit directly to your HSBC account wherever you are or transfer online from your regular bank to HSBC in your country then you can withdraw from a HSBC, BPI, or BDO atm in the PI with no $5 fee.

Are you saying you can withdraw on an HSBC card from a Philippine bank (other than HSBC) and they don't charge the p200 fee? Have you done this? 

I haven't done it but I read it here on the forum. Not from any PI bank but only from BDO and BPI. Check out Markham's posts. I use BDO in PI and sometimes withdraw from a Metro atm with a fee of 20p but only 10,000p daily.

I am in Canada now and will be trying HSBC on my return. I'll let you know.

• Like 1

Markham
Posted
Posted

I haven't done it but I read it here on the forum. Not from any PI bank but only from BDO and BPI. Check out Markham's posts. I use BDO in PI and sometimes withdraw from a Metro atm with a fee of 20p but only 10,000p daily.

I am in Canada now and will be trying HSBC on my return. I'll let you know.

My findings, with regard to inter-bank charges for ATM use, may not apply to you unless you are an HSBC Premier customer. I should also point out that the 40,000 withdrawal limit applies only to HSBC ATMs and only then if an HSBC ATM/Debit/Credit card is used. HSBC only has ATMs in Metro Manila, two in Cebu and one in Davao. At other banks' ATMs, the withdrawal limit will be somewhat less.

• Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted
HSBC only has ATMs in Metro Manila, two in Cebu and one in Davao.

I think the only remaining HSBC branch in Cebu is at Ayala, the other one was closed.

• Like 1

Markham
Posted
Posted

HSBC only has ATMs in Metro Manila, two in Cebu and one in Davao.

I think the only remaining HSBC branch in Cebu is at Ayala, the other one was closed.
I know that the branch on AS Fortuna has closed but as far as I'm aware, its ATM is still operational. That at least was what HSBC stated in their branch closure notice that was pinned-up there a month or two prior to it closing.
  • Like 1