Magic Jack - Where Can I Find In Ph?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I would like to get a Magic Jack quickly, here in the Phils, and I seem to recall someone saying they could be bought here.  I see them on Sulit but I was wondering if they are available at retail stores??

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Don't think they are in retail stores OMW ..... usually people bring them over when they come here .... I had my last one sent from the US by my mail service but after paying almost $90 (when customs got thew with me) to have a $35 MJ sent I would never do it again ....  not sure but I think you used to have it set up in the US before you brought it over but that was over 7 years ago when I bought my first one .... I'm sure things have changed by now ..... :cheersty:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Don't think they are in retail stores OMW ..... usually people bring them over when they come here .... I had my last one sent from the US by my mail service but after paying almost $90 (when customs got thew with me) to have a $35 MJ sent I would never do it again ....  not sure but I think you used to have it set up in the US before you brought it over but that was over 7 years ago when I bought my first one .... I'm sure things have changed by now ..... :cheersty:

There is an expat on Sulit who has the regular one (not the Plus)  for p2000 with shipping included.  I might try that.

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted

Pretty sure I saw them for sale at Wilcons in Pampanga.  Not sure if they were the plus versions.

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Now that MagicJack has Android and iPhone apps you can use to make calls you no longer need the physical jack. So you could order it right from their website as long as you have some place in the USA to have them ship the physical jack. Then just use the smart phone app to make calls.

• Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted

There are also a number of free options requiring no extra hardware that offer excellent call quality; several have been mentioned in other posts.

• Like 2

jon1
Posted
Posted

If you have a mail box with the RAO, you can get it sent to you tax free. The package is within the prescribed limits...

• Like 1