Visa/blacklisting Question

mocha78
Posted
Posted

Thank you for accepting me in this community. I am legally married to a foreign national who was (wrongfully) deported just recently. My husband was deported for overstaying (NO criminal records/involvements in illegal activities here or overseas). I would really appreciate any help this community could extend with regard to information on how I could get my husband removed from the blacklist order of the PH Immigrations, so that he could come back to the Philippines and we could move on with our lives. I am hesitant to get lawyers who offer services to address these problems (for an incredulous fee) and the BID would not disclose the process as well.  So anyone who has gone through this and would have insights to share would be greatly appreciated. A blessed day to everyone.  - Maria A. a.k.a. Mocha78

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I've read of a number of people, one of whom I know personally, who have gone to BI and explained whatever the reason (orally and written), paid the fines and penalties and were cleared to stay. If overstaying is the only issue. The post below describes the process of requesting a Waiver of Exclusion from the Commissioner. Good luck.

http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/12741-waiver-of-exclusion-when-deportedblacklisted/

• Like 4

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted

Have him legally change his name in his home country.  When his passport expires, apply for a new passport using his new name.

• Like 2