Any Information About Cablelink Internet

TexasRangersFan
Posted
Posted

At our new Condo Unit they have Cablelink and Pldt available. I had PLDT when we lived in Davao. It was pretty good. That is unless it was raining in Manila. Then we had no internet. Ha Ha. At least that is what the people at PLDT told us was the reason the internet would go out on occasion. The bad part about PLDT is that it takes a very very long time to get it hooked up.

I am thinking about trying Cablelink. I have no information about them. I was wondering if anyone here had Cablelink or knew of anyone who has this service.

Thanks

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Sorry TRF I know nothing about Cablelink and haven't really herd about them till you mentioned it ..... to bad you can't get Globe .... sense their upgrade about a year ago I am thoroughly happy with them ... service is good ... better than expected and the staff is excellent to deal with both here and in Cebu before we left  ...... well for us they have been .....  :thumbsup: 

:cheersty:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I am thinking about trying Cablelink. I have no information about them. I was wondering if anyone here had Cablelink or knew of anyone who has this service.   Thanks

Not a lot of info on their  website, http://www.cablelink.com.ph/htdocs/cablelink/  but a few reviews I read which were mostly a few years old had mixed opinions so might depend on many factors which affect all providers.  :thumbsup:

post-1-0-78933800-1370173224_thumb.jpg

• Like 1