German Sued By Pinay Wife For Concubinage

Mik
Posted
Posted

German sued by Pinay wife for concubinage Updated April 24, 2009 12:00 AM CEBU, Philippines

TheMason
Posted
Posted

Married to a Filipina since 1973, the guy must have known what he was opening himself up to by taking a mistress. He should have known the laws here and how vindictive and jealous Pinays tend to be.Whatever he does with his wife and mistress, I hope he's smart enough to leave the country before its too late, if its not already.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

However for a Filipino to be married to a Filipina it is almost excepted practice and for those that want proof where I live there are two with girlfriends ..... 2 with girlfriends hidden away here and 1 woman seeing a married man ...... as is some foreigners cheating on their girl-friends or wives ........

TheMason
Posted
Posted
However for a Filipino to be married to a Filipina it is almost excepted practice and for those that want proof where I live there are two with girlfriends ..... 2 with girlfriends hidden away here and 1 woman seeing a married man ...... as is some foreigners cheating on their girl-friends or wives ........
I agree with you, it is accepted for Filipinos to do it, but when a foreigner is involved, the rules change dramatically. Well, the rules don't change but the willingness to enforce the rules does.Married for 35 years and the guy still gets the 'screw the foreigner' treatment from his wife. She could have just divorced him in Germany and walked away with half of everything. Instead, she's trying to get him locked up in the Philippines. What a witch.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
I agree with you, it is accepted for Filipinos to do it, but when a foreigner is involved, the rules change dramatically. Well, the rules don't change but the willingness to enforce the rules does.Married for 35 years and the guy still gets the 'screw the foreigner' treatment from his wife. She could have just divorced him in Germany and walked away with half of everything. Instead, she's trying to get him locked up in the Philippines. What a witch.
Is she any relation to Nicole?