Cebu Gas Station

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Here is a video of a guy i subscribed to on youtube riding motorbike going to a local gas station , i though allot of people may like to see how allot of locals buy gas !!

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Wow, I love that Canadian-Tagalog accent!  By the way, how does one add a personal video to YouTube

and how do you add those nice captions?  Very nice OUC!

Respectfully -- uncle Jake

• Like 2

jon1
Posted
Posted

You see the coke bottle gas stations quite frequently the further out you go. Especially in the mountains. I always joke with my girl about how those scooters are thirsty for Coke Regular hahaha...

Jake, He is using a Go Pro camera. Looks like a helmet mount. I believe that the Go Pro editing software lets you do the captions. Cool little camera

not sure how to set up your own Youtube channel...

• Like 3

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

jake this wasnt me riding but a guy i subscribed to on youtube !! yes the camera is a gopro and is helmet mounted , as for getting a youtube account isnt that hard just need a email account , not sure if any email will work or you may need a gmail account now , i have had my youtube channel since 2006 so its been a long time since i signed up but im sure its still pretty easy to do , when you start out though you will be limited to under 10 min videos , but i have been there so long i can upload hours of video if i want to ! i will try and look it up for registration for a youtube account for everyone tomorrow , just got home from work and im exhausted !! 

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 3

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Street vendors sell you Coke in a thin plastic bag with a straw and then the Coke bottles are used to sell gasoline. Someone should write to Anthony Bourdain's production company to include it for his next "Parts Unknown" show about the Philippines.

• Like 3