Earning Money With Chacha

TheMason
Posted
Posted (edited)

I see occasional questions about working or earning money in the Philippines. The usual advice is that you need to have a pension or home country based job to earn while living here. I'm a big advocate of work at home jobs, and I came across an interesting one today. I think it would be a perfect job for some of the know-it-alls (like me) that populate Internet forums.There's a somewhat new service in the US called ChaCha. You can send an SMS to ChaCha asking any question you want to and receive an answer within 3 minutes. Its a free serive other than SMS charges.If you answer question for ChaCha, the pay is between 10 and 22 cents per answered question, depending on your overall productivity, accuracy, and areas of expertise. You can answer a question in anywhere from 1-3 minutes with an average of 1.5 minutes. At the minimum pay out, that comes out to $4 per hour. You need a computer with DSL access to answer the questions.Its not a good wage, but if you do it full time it comes out to about $700 (33.6k pesos) per month. That's enough for a moderate lifestyle here. You can get more information at their website. http://www.chacha.com

Edited by TheMason

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I see occasional questions about working or earning money in the Philippines. The usual advice is that you need to have a pension or home country based job to earn while living here. I'm a big advocate of work at home jobs, and I came across an interesting one today. I think it would be a perfect job for some of the know-it-alls (like me) that populate Internet forums.There's a somewhat new service in the US called ChaCha. You can send an SMS to ChaCha asking any question you want to and receive an answer within 3 minutes. Its a free serive other than SMS charges.If you answer question for ChaCha, the pay is between 10 and 22 cents per answered question, depending on your overall productivity, accuracy, and areas of expertise. You can answer a question in anywhere from 1-3 minutes with an average of 1.5 minutes. At the minimum pay out, that comes out to $4 per hour. You need a computer with DSL access to answer the questions.Its not a good wage, but if you do it full time it comes out to about $700 (33.6k pesos) per month. That's enough for a moderate lifestyle here. You can get more information at their website. http://www.chacha.com
I think it would be a perfect job for some of the know-it-alls (like me) that populate Internet forums.
Looks like you have found the perfect job for your self :th_goodidea: Seriously, I guess you would need a fast connection and be able to beat others to the answer,one question someone asked is,how far from here to Japan? where is here??I think it would be only a job for extra pocket money. If you take in the cost of broadband and the amount of hours you would need to be online I don't see it as worth while.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hummmmm .... I can think of a couple here on this board that would be excellent .... probably earning $25,000 per month with no lag time as they already know everything they wouldn't need to look it up .... just give the answer immediately ...... hahahahahaha ....... OK start trying to guess who they are ...... give you a hint ...... not me ... I don't know nothing ....... :th_goodidea: :AddEmoticons04230: hahahaha