Happiest Countries

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
I don't care for rankings unless it is positive. Surprise! Philippines is ranked 11th happiest country on earth. The question is, "Are the Expats who made the move to the Philippines also happy?" Many forum members are from countries with a higher ranking, except for Americans.

Happiest Countries

1. Iceland

2. Denmark

3. Sweden

4. Netherlands

5. Australia

6. Ireland

7. Norway

8. Finland

9. United Kingdom

10. Venezuela

11. Philippines

12. Belgium

13. United States

Source:  World Values Survey 2011

brock
Posted
Posted

I think this survey is stupid and unfounded......Ask any person in the UK if they are Happy living in their country  the way it is, And 99 out of 100 will say no.

Take it from me, England is not a Happy Country.

• Like 2

bows00
Posted
Posted

So what is the basis for this survey?  Happiness is so personal and diverse... my kind of happines is no way near what would make a typical american girl happy.

• Like 2

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

I am also surprised not to see Canada in there, as cities in Canada have traditionally ranked so high in regards to places where people would like to live and record that they are happy living there. It also has ranked in the top 10 for years in regards to standard of living, cost of living etc.

Not that I would like to return there! But it seems there are almost as many Filipinos living there as there are natural born Canadians!

Come on home people.... It is better in the Philippines!!

ha ha

Papa Carl

• Like 2