Rape Charges Downgraded After Consensual Sex Proven

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

When is sex legal between a minor and possibly an expatRape charges downgraded after consensual sex proven Updated April 27, 2009 12:00 AM http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?artic...bCategoryId=107The original complaint filed by the 15-year-old girl before the Regional Trial Court was rape against Conrado Conde of Talisay City who allegedly raped her inside a motel here in Cebu City last August 5, 2008.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

In other countries he would be charged with statutory rape regardless if she gave consent or not ....... I hope they hang the dick-weed no matter what .... he knew better ...... no excuses for a sexual act with a 15yo no matter the circumstances ...... It is interesting that many times a woman having sex with an under aged boy (not pedophile) will be given a much lighter sentence if any at all .... where as a man will be hung by the neck (not saying he shouldn't) I remember the case of the school teacher in Florida that almost got away with it because as the judge said "she is to pretty to go to jail" ....... thank god a higher jurisdiction over ruled him ..... but I don't remember what she ended up with ... but as I recall not much ......

Mik
Posted
Posted

It may not be rape but the guy still has plenty of legal problems. There's a reason why they call underage girls jailbait.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

He's not out of trouble but they just changed the charges against him. The whole story doesn't make much sense the way they are telling it.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

This guy is a total tool shed giving us all a black eye.