Parklane Hotel Breakfast Buffet

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

p518.50 including service charge. One of the best values as far as I am concerned. The service was some of the best we have experienced in the Philippines. The food was excellent and they offered a good variety, but not as large as Marco Polo, but for half the price, I would pick this buffet over Marco Polo every time. The hotel lobby was very clean and new on the inside and the rest rooms (CR's) were very clean as well. I would say that it is definitely worth trying IMHO.

Edited by Mr. Lee

Markham
Posted
Posted
p518.50 including service charge. One of the best values as far as I am concerned. The service was some of the best we have experienced in the Philippines. The food was excellent and they offered a good variety, but not as large as Marco Polo, but for half the price, I would pick this buffet over Marco Polo every time. The hotel lobby was very clean and new on the inside and the rest rooms (CR's) were very clean as well. I would say that it is definitely worth trying IMHO.
As I recall, Lee, you had the dinner buffet at the Marco Polo which is a completely different animal to its breakfast buffet - or to that you enjoyed at the Parklane (it is one word!).Got to keep you legal, my friend!Mark

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
As I recall, Lee, you had the dinner buffet at the Marco Polo which is a completely different animal to its breakfast buffet - or to that you enjoyed at the Parklane (it is one word!).Got to keep you legal, my friend!Mark
Thanks Mark, actually, we had breakfast at Marco Polo last year and dinner there this year, and while it is worth the price for what they give you, and if people can afford it, I think Park Lane is a better value at half the price and more in the average persons budget who eats out on a regular type of basis.Also Park Lane or Parklane is much newer.As to the name, I looked it up in the phone book and two words is how they have it there. I really did not pay attention to see how they spelled it at the hotel because I was busy looking around at how nice it was. I think we could actually get used to eating there more often. SugarwareZ-004.gifAdded Online they have it as Parklane and I do not know which proof reader may be incorrect?http://www.parklanehotel.com.ph/ Edited by Mr. Lee

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Thanks Mark, actually, we had breakfast at Marco Polo last year and dinner there this year, and while it is worth the price for what they give you, and if people can afford it, I think Park Lane is a better value at half the price and more in the average persons budget who eats out on a regular type of basis.Also Park Lane is much newer.As to the name, I looked it up in the phone book and two words is how they have it there. I really did not pay attention to see how they spelled it at the hotel because I was busy looking around at how nice it was. I think we could actually get used to eating there more often. SugarwareZ-004.gif Added Online they have it as Parklane and I do not know which proof reader may be incorrect?http://www.parklanehotel.com.ph/
Well it is one word but just to throw a spanner in the works............The name of theParklanehas been changed toCebu Parklane International SugarwareZ-011.gif

Markham
Posted
Posted

And its web site hasn't been updated in over six months ...

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
And its web site hasn't been updated in over six months ...
I did not get my information from their site :SugarwareZ-037: