Connection Problem

AnnieLopez
Posted
Posted

Hi, 

Can anyone help me with the following: We just moved over a week ago, I'll be running my Philippine business from Australia from now on so I have organized my internet telephone lines to keep my current numbers and minimize the cost, however when not in office I will be transferring the incoming calls to a mobile, can anyone offer advice on which mobile provider I should sign up with to keep the cost of these international calls to a minimum?

Thanks in advance

Annie

• Like 1

calpurnia
Posted
Posted

Communication then was very expensive and difficult unlike today that there’s the internet and mVoIP. I can recommend for you to try Global Call application. There are no registration fees and monthly service fees. You'll only pay every time you make a call or text. When you register first time you’ll get $1.50 free credit, I can say since using this app that it’s inherently much cheaper than traditional PSTN telephone networks which is able to deliver lower rates mostly by bypassing regular telephone companies. I hope this is useful for you

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Sorry I can't help .... I know absolutely nothing about living in Oz except that JGF lives there .... I always wanted to but never got there .... just wanted to reply in case you thought no one wanted to talk to you ..... :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:

AnnieLopez
Posted
Posted

Sorry I can't help .... I know absolutely nothing about living in Oz except that JGF lives there .... I always wanted to but never got there .... just wanted to reply in case you thought no one wanted to talk to you ..... :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:

thanks Mike S for commenting and Calpurnia what is Global Call? I am not familiar with it, is australian telecom?

• Like 1