Australian Stick Fighting Team

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

We went to the Park Lane Hotel for breakfast and met a few nice young men from the Australian stick fighting team. I asked them how they did and they told me that one guy at the table got the gold, one guy got the silver and one got bronze, so they were 3 bad arse dudes but very nice. I am really sorry that I missed the tournament which was this past weekend. Anyone get to see it?

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Didn't know about it but I would have gone for sure ...... wonder how you can hear about such things .....

Elsa
Posted
Posted (edited)

Lee,After spending time with you on saturday, I'm not sure what I did and didn't see over the weekend.ancienrocka

Edited by jeunerocka

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Lee,After spending time with you on saturday, I'm not sure what I did and didn't see over the weekend.ancienrocka
Don't feel bad, Saturday is a bit of a blur for me too! 2245_safe.gif but it was a lot of fun and great having you both there. :as-if: I kind of wish that we would be here every month to keep this up, maybe you or someone else could pick it up for me when we are not here? I think getting together the way they do in CDO on a regular basis is a great idea. :thumbsup: Now with all that said, did someone beat me up with sticks? SugarwareZ-004.gif :SugarwareZ-037: SugarwareZ-005.gif I sure felt like it the next day, SugarwareZ-267.gif and just how many beers did I have? :thumbsup: :13_4_10[1]: :13_4_10[1]: :13_4_10[1]:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted