Toughest Place To Be A Bus Drivers The Return Bus Driver In Manila In The Philippines

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

I dont know if you remember the video of the the man from england who went to the Philippines to drive a jeepney ?? well i just seen the video of him that he went back to the Philippines to see how things have changed since he left here is the video of his return ! hope you enjoy it !!http://youtu.be/uYaMMTOisi8

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 5

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Hilarious. Both he and the front seat passenger are wearing seat belts, I didn't think they had them.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hello O-U-C,

This BBC production touches the heart at the core.  I shed tears of joy but the hidden story about this

one particular Filipino family also brought tears of sadness.  The British driver Josh openly cried about

the daily struggle of his new Filipino friend and family.  It is a very heart warming presentation of the

human spirit.  

Thank you O-U-C!  Respectfully -- uncle Jake

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hilarious. Both he and the front seat passenger are wearing seat belts, I didn't think they had them.

They have them here in Bacolod city Mike .... cause you will get stopped and fined if they see you with out them .... but then the jeepney drivers know when and where they are out checking .... sometimes my asawa likes to sit in the front of the jeepney and the driver has told her she needed to put on her seat belt and told her they were checking that day on his route .... :hystery: :hystery:  .... they do set up check points but you better damn well believe they are under some trees some place so they can stay out of the sun .... there is a spot right near the old airport that the LTO sets up quite regularly because it has nice big trees and on a 6 lane highway .... :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

• Like 2