My Driver, Edwin

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted

I've been using Edwins services on many occasions, and I would like to recommend him if you need a reliable driver. His english is probably the best I've experienced from a driver in Cebu. He drives very gently and knows the city so well, and have never shown up late for an appointment.Even though he's not certified, my wife and I have also used him as a private tourist guide when going to St.Ni

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I've been using Edwins services on many occasions, and I would like to recommend him if you need a reliable driver. His english is probably the best I've experienced from a driver in Cebu. He drives very gently and knows the city so well, and have never shown up late for an appointment.Even though he's not certified, my wife and I have also used him as a private tourist guide when going to St.Ni

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted