Tagbilaran

bc_hombre
Posted
Posted

my first stop after i get the flock out of manila is bohol. anyone recommend a middle of the road place to stay in tagbilaran or alona? thanks, K

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Bohol Tropics

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

beach rock resort alona beach 700-900 for a fan room  1300-1500 for a aircon room but dont quote me its been about 4 years since i was there , but 5 min walk to the main beach , has its own security Guard & gate at night very friendly staff , small but still nice just try and google it Beach Rock resort Alona Beach , hope this helps ? i had a great time there !!

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 2

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

In or near Tagbilaran, there is the Dao Diamond Hotel.  It's a simple hotel, reasonably-priced, and is partially-staffed with deaf mutes.  We found the staff eager to please, and were happy to stay at a hotel that supports them.

• Like 2

Lou49
Posted
Posted

I stayed at the Dao Diamond for a few nights....nice place, good bang for your buck...i definitely recommend it.

bc_hombre
Posted
Posted

thanks for the dao recommendation. i thought it sounded good, so i booked it.

russellmania
Posted
Posted

I stayed at Dau Diamond a few yrs ago and it was ok in my book except for the restaurant. Sevice was waaaay to slow when me and my girl were the only guest there at the time!

• 1 month later...
wingmanPI
Posted
Posted

In tagbilarin I would recommend vest pension house.  http://www.vestpensionhouse.com    it has been a couple of

years since I have been there but it was clean and a good value.

• Like 2