Cricket Umpires Needed Urgently!

ozepete
Posted
Posted

What an absolute disgrace the umpiring of the Ashes tests has become. First we see England's Broad clearly nick a ball caught in the slips... not out and he didn't have the decency to walk. (An obvious out, blind Freddy could see that!)

And yesterday the Aussie third bat was called out 'caught behind' by the umpire and yet although the replay clearly showed no bat contact, the batsman's appeal was dismissed and he was out.  

This disgraceful umpiring is ruining a great game but I suppose the Poms have got to find somehow to win!  :3_8_14[1]:

Not really, in fairness the umpiring has been poor against both sides. 

brock
Posted
Posted
This disgraceful umpiring is ruining a great game but I suppose the Poms have got to find somehow to win! 

:hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:  :dance:  :nudie: 

• Like 1

ozepete
Posted
Posted

This disgraceful umpiring is ruining a great game but I suppose the Poms have got to find somehow to win! 

:hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:  :dance:  :nudie: 

Ha Ha...Point taken.. sadly.  :unsure:  :unsure:

Next a plea:  Any Expat Ozzies that can play cricket, who ever played cricket, thinks they can play cricket, knows someone who once played cricket, or has watched a lot of cricket, report to the Australian Cricket Board immediately.  YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU..  :shooter:

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted
Ha Ha...Point taken.. sadly.      Next a plea:  Any Expat Ozzies that can play cricket, who ever played cricket, thinks they can play cricket, knows someone who once played cricket, or has watched a lot of cricket, report to the Australian Cricket Board immediately.  YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU.

I thought that was how Australia got their team anyway  :hystery:  :mocking:

But you are right about the officials being rubbish, Too many mistakes.

• Like 1