Funny Elevator Girl In Olongapo City

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)

We have noticed this elevator girl in SM Olongapo and she is always entertaining.   :)   The first time we noticed her was when we got in the elevator several months ago and she looked at us and started singing "When a man loves a woman".  Abby thought she was singing to me, but now we know that she is always singing and smiling to everyone.  She is a great example of how to make a menial job into something special and brighten everybody's day!  Yesterday when I left the elevator I noticed several people talking about her and smiling!  Good job Ms. Cheridel Alejandrino!   :thumbsup: 

Funny thing is, we just saw her yesterday and Abby happened to be on You Tube today where she was one of the featured videos.

Edited by OnMyWay
  • Like 4

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

We could all learn a little something from this! Not to mention I could use her as a singing instructor for ...., most of my neighbours who think they have a good voice and therefore need to amplify it as loud as possible!

You got to love that Filipino attitude!

papa carl

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

We could all learn a little something from this! Not to mention I could use her as a singing instructor for ...., most of my neighbours who think they have a good voice and therefore need to amplify it as loud as possible!

You got to love that Filipino attitude!

papa carl

I agree, be happy with what you do :)....I always get a kick out of the GRO chicks that are singing or chanting something clever in Mango Square to get you to check their club out.