Cebu List Of Places For Longstay 2013 - Monthly Rates.

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

Here's a list of places for long stay in Cebu City 2013.

I will update when I visit more.

Santinos Place. Most beautiful place I've seen so far in Cebu.

New modern fully furnished with kitchen, stove, serviced apartment - in walking distance to Ayala 15-20 minute. Have 1-2-3 bedroom apartments. However there's a catch - Pre Payment.

For 1 month stay they ask 1 month + 1 month.

1 BR for 1 month stay Php30.800 w/shower - or 33.000 w/bathtub.

1 BR for 3 months or longer - hold on - copy from email received:

If you lease for three months, this would be the required payment prior to move-in:
Security Deposit (2 months) - Php 56,000
Advance Rent (last month) - Php 28,000
First Month's Rent                - Php 28,000
Total - Php 112,000 - Ouccchhhh !

Strawberry residence, second to Santonis.
New modern fully furnished, with kitchen and electric plate, but a step down from Santonis.  Comes with a small pool.

1-bedroom P25,000/month

2-bedroom P30,000/month

3-bedroom P35,000/month

Pre payment, I've been asked to pay 1 month rent + 1 month advanced, another time they asked me only Php 10000 in addition to 1 month rent. Seems room for bargaining here.

Castle Peak Hotel. Located near Santonis and Strawberry. Good location if visiting Ayala mall. Older hotel but ok. Was quoted Php 30.000 - 36.000 - 42.000 for monthly w/o breakfast.

Wellcome Hotel.Side street to Gorordo Avenue (Golden Peak Hotel / Park Lane hotel. New hotel open this year, still under construction until Sinulog 2014. Place is dusty at the moment, but will be nice when completed next year. Nice modern room but small. Tiny ref. Limited tv channels at the moment, and they had sign about their weak slow internet connection. Only 5-10 minute walk to Ayala.
In email they quoted PhP 36,000 monthly for the De Luxe room.
When I walked in I was quoted Php 60.000 monthly for De Luxe room!

Cityscape Hotel. New modern Hotel with apartments on top floors. Taxi fare Php 70+ to Ayala. Nice modern room, comfy bed, big tv. Slow internet. Only inspected hotel rooms, but apartments was said to be same small size room but with cooking facilites, and rent from Php 20.000 + electric etc.
Hotel room rates:
Monthly Rate w/o breakfast
Superior-    Php 988.00/day
De luxe-      Php 1,200.00/day
Business-     Php 1,300.00/day
Executive-     Php 1,500.00/day
Php 29.640 monthly rate, and up.

Premiere Citi suites. Corner of Juana Osmena, 10 minute walk to nightlife area Mango. Come highly reccommended by many. Built 2011 with modern nice rooms. Booking however is always a problem, they messed up my booking 3 - three times. They also have the habbit to force you to change room under your stay. Weak Internet, rooms front side is noisy every morning from traffic / taxi's. Curtain is slim so sun comes into the room 5.30 AM, Before ranked number 7 on tripadvisor, presently number 11.  Book far ahead, or they are fully booked. Nice hotel if they could just make bookings problem free. Monthly rates was Php 30.000 +- last time I asked. Check rates.

Paragon Suites Hotel. Juana Osmena again 10 minute walk to nightlife at Mango. Used by many returning guest. Hotel is old and in need of renovation, comfy bed and big TV. Tiny bathroom. Internet typically slow and disconnecting. Restaurant to be avoided, famous by guest for bad food and diarrhea. Used to be a bargain, but not anymore. Room rates daily from Php1200 - 1700. Was quoted Php 42000 for monthly stay recently. No advanced deposit other than the rent on check in.

Diplomat Hotel. F. Ramos street near Robinson Fuente Osmena, near Mall and nightlife. Older hotel, ok size of room, small TV, good aircon, bed less comfy, weak water pressure in shower, bland interior. Daily rate 1300 - 1700 - 2100 - 2400. Was quoted Php 32.640 and up for monthly rate. No advanced deposit other than the rent on check in.

Apartelle De Arcenas. For some reason this place come reccommended by many expats. When I was there I found it less desireable. Far from main road, partly muddy road, wouldn't like walking there after dark either. Apartments had nice exterior but I think interior was very old (ala 70's) and outdated. They also received some comments about padding the electricity bill. Has security and tall gates, apartment has kitchen with gas stove. Rooms furnitures was just to old for my liking. However many expats disagree, so take a look yourself.
1 BR Php 18000-20000
2 BR Php 25000
3 BR Php 30000
One month deposit and one month advance on check in,

Golden Peak Hotel. Only if you are on a tight budget. Gorordo Avenue, 10 minute walk to Ayala in a safe area 24/7. Stayed there before. Bed bugs (still have marks) small TV, old room in high demand for modernizing, management who couldn't care less.

Monthly rate Php 25000 at check in, no deposit, no advanced, only the rent at check in.
That's the only good thing about this place + located near Ayala.

Please add more places, if you know them personally.

CebuAndy

• Like 5

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I have stayed at Strawberry residence before, I found it to be very comfortable.