Sauna / Jacuzzi Mafia Style

chokemuay
Posted
Posted

does anyone know where the cleanest sauna / jacuzzi is in Cebu?

i went to Gangnam on AS Fortuna, it was weak, the hot water wasnt hot, the cold water wasnt cold and the dry sauna was mediocre.

i'm looking for the the hard hitting mafia style sauna, where the water is HOT and the cold water is FRIGID,dry and wet sauna

thank you for your time, any help would be much appreciated, my arms are killing me from TRX

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

A lot of what they call spas and saunas are massage & facials, not a good sauna.  Looking for a Korean sauna all I found was Gangnam - but that is the one you said you tried.  I would check with the larger hotels and see what facilities they have, and how much for non-guests to use.  But I have no idea what mafia style is...

Part of the problem is that a lot of these people don't know what hot water is.  I just put in a water heater and the water is 99 F at the shower and my girlfriend says it is burning her.  She has never felt water that hot before.

I do miss our King Sauna in Dallas, TX - a wonderful Korean sauna...

chokemuay
Posted
Posted

thanks for the info, yeah, mafia style? i dont know, i guess a place that us not family oriented, male only, i miss the saunas in thailand, all the guys in there are covered with tattoos, but the whot tub must be HOT, and the cold pool FRIGID, anyone been to Holiday spa in banilad?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
anyone been to Holiday spa in banilad?

Yes but did not use the sauna.  The massage is good, done in a large room filled with massage tables so no privacy but all supervised by someone who comes around and checks on your therapist so pretty good.

chokemuay
Posted
Posted

so, there is a place called wensha spa that has the facilities that i'm looking for, anyone know of a place like this in cebu?

thanks in advance.