What Is The Best Culinary School In Cebu?

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

My girl is really not happy with her present employment. I found out her dream is to become a chef. As a result I am looking for a culinary school for her.

I have narrowed my search for a culinary school to the 3 top schools in Cebu.

* Philippine School of Culinary Arts

* International Culinary Arts Academy Cebu

* The Academy for International Culinary Arts

Does anyone have an insight on which one is the best?

Cheers,

• Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Sorry, I don't have any personal insight but thanks for listing these 3. I'm interested in finding one for my wife but, due to present circumstance, it will be at least a couple of years. Looking at their websites and reading some associated articles, I would probably check out the middle one, ICAAC, first. If you or anyone has further info, especially re: costs, perhaps you could share. Thanks.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I can answer part of your question am waiting for the schools name. Will have those details soon.

Its 250,000 Peso for the entire course. The school is in Cebu City. They provide OJT in US or GB you pay airline and visa fees yes it is 100% above board. A family member will likely be doing this soon once she finishes her IT school.

• Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Thanks for that , I would glad to hear the details of the school you were talking about. All the schools I listed cost 500,000php for a diploma to become a chef.

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I can answer part of your question am waiting for the schools name. Will have those details soon.

Its 250,000 Peso for the entire course. The school is in Cebu City. They provide OJT in US or GB you pay airline and visa fees yes it is 100% above board. A family member will likely be doing this soon once she finishes her IT school.

Will be good to hear about the said school to which you are refering. This semester I am going to send her to the "Most Culinary School" in Manduae City, much more affordable, and it will get her going for the first part of her diploma.

• Like 1