Online Flourist For Cebu City Metro Area And Surrounds

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Can anyone recommend a good online florist to deliver some flowers in the Mandaue City area???

Cheers,

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
I made this post in a gift thread several months ago:

If you want to send flowers, I have had good luck with Flora2000, but I never sent to Cebu, only Laguna.

One time the flowers did not arrive as promised and it was mainly due to a typhoon.  The roses arrived wilted and I complained.  They were very apologetic and new fresh roses arrived the following day at no charge.

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

If you want to send flowers, I have had good luck with Flora2000, but I never sent to Cebu, only Laguna.

One time the flowers did not arrive as promised and it was mainly due to a typhoon.  The roses arrived wilted and I complained.  They were very apologetic and new fresh roses arrived the following day at no charge.

cheers I will give them a try.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

cheers I will give them a try.

Just ordered their roses special, very user friendly website. I will post what shape the flowers are in when they arrive.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Anything I send to people in the Philippines is done by, http://www.filgifts.com .The raffel prizes here; flowers etc and never once had a problem. 

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Thanks "Onmyway", she received the roses today from Flora2000....were beautiful and flesh. :lol:

• Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Anything I send to people in the Philippines is done by, http://www.filgifts.com .The raffel prizes here; flowers etc and never once had a problem. 

Thanks for that website, that is a great site, I will add it to my gifts for my one and only :)

• Like 2