Of Special Interest To Medic Mike!

Bruce
Posted
Posted

http://www.philstar.com/news-videos/2013/08/06/1058721/car-bomb-rocks-cotabato-6-dead one of 2 articles.  

See quote below.

It was the second bombing to hit Mindanao in 10 days. On July 26, eight people died in a powerful explosion in an upscale entertainment center where doctors and pharmaceutical sales representatives were attending a conference in Cagayan de Oro City.

Remember how His Jollyness mentioned in your prior post about traveling to Mindanao passing that you may be injured if passing by as a bomb explodes???

Well if you insist on still traveling way down south... please take out some travel insurance and spell Sir Tom's name correctly on the Pay Upon Death To line....   :hystery:  :dance:

• Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

http://www.philstar.com/news-videos/2013/08/06/1058721/car-bomb-rocks-cotabato-6-dead one of 2 articles.  

See quote below.

It was the second bombing to hit Mindanao in 10 days. On July 26, eight people died in a powerful explosion in an upscale entertainment center where doctors and pharmaceutical sales representatives were attending a conference in Cagayan de Oro City.

Remember how His Jollyness mentioned in your prior post about traveling to Mindanao passing that you may be injured if passing by as a bomb explodes???

Well if you insist on still traveling way down south... please take out some travel insurance and spell Sir Tom's name correctly on the Pay Upon Death To line....   :hystery:  :dance:

Thanks Bruce, I did hear about that. I have now cancelled my trip down south.

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Thanks Bruce, I did hear about that. I have now cancelled my trip down south.

Canceled? So,............. then............................ no insurance money for Sir Tom? So sad...... :hystery:

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

I have to laugh how you guys can create humor out of a terrible situation like a bombing incident that caused death and injury. I suppose humor is one way to preserve our sanity. 

• Like 2

jon1
Posted
Posted

I have to laugh how you guys can create humor out of a terrible situation like a bombing incident that caused death and injury. I suppose humor is one way to preserve our sanity. 

Yes it is an excellent coping tool especially under duress....

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

See quote below.

Here is a link to the 'group' and named individuals who were arrested for the bombing. I am not naming the group, well because some members of the forum may be offended by mentioning THAT group again. The link to the article says it all.  

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/roadside-bomb-wounds-7-soldiers-in-latest-bomb-attack-in-southern-philippines/2013/08/07/ddf0afea-ff21-11e2-8294-0ee5075b840d_story.html