Moving Into Our House

BenNBeth
Posted
Posted

Video looks great, only one question hot water for shower ?

have a great day. :cheersty:

Jake
Posted
Posted

Triple LIKE shipmate!

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

We have hot water now.  i bought a submersible water heater for p240 and dropped it in our water tank.  I switch it on for about 45 minutes before my shower and wonderful warm water.  I think I have spoiled my girlfriend... she never had hot water water and now really loves it!

The cold showers were ok - but shaving with warm water is heaven!    :tiphat:

• Like 3

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Great video!

That is the cleanest wet market I have ever seen in the Philippines!!

Oh what a shocker though, seeing two Filipinas texting at the same time!!! Ha ha.

Love the post and thanks very much for sharing!

P.S. We even have the same....., refrigerator!

Papa Carl

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

We have hot water now.  i bought a submersible water heater for p240 and dropped it in our water tank.  I switch it on for about 45 minutes before my shower and wonderful warm water.  I think I have spoiled my girlfriend... she never had hot water water and now really loves it!

haha....great minds think alike, I did the same thing.

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Tuk ..... I'm sure you already know this but if your water tank is made of metal please be careful not to touch the sides of it with the heater plugged in .... even though these heaters (the round plastic ones with a heating element in side) are fairly safe they can and do short out especially if you don't take the covers off and clean up all the crud and rust that builds up between the U shaped device that heats the water (they do come apart for cleaning) .... also they make different colored ones for different water conditions .... like hard ... soft and one other kind can't remember ..... I use mine all the time but have it in a plastic bucket and only handle the device by it's cord .... I test the heat by putting my foot against the outside of the plastic bucket .... and never never do I test the water with my hand in the bucket with the unit plugged in ......

H2O and electricity especially 220 don't work well together as I'm sure you are aware ..... just a friendly reminder .... don't want to see you or your family hurt over a little bit of hot water ....  :thumbsup: 

:cheersty:

• Like 3

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Thanks for sharing tuka great video I really enjoyed it,looks like you have got it made cheers