Looking For Guest House In Cebu

kkurtt
Posted
Posted

Manila was too big and fast paced so am going to cebu now. In Manila i stayed at the strawberry hometel with a closet sized bathroom; you often had to put your feet on the toilet to take a shower, noise all night long, bugs, leaky roof, no toilet seat.  Pittman would have a severe problem just entering the bath due to his hair! 

Can Anyone please recommend a clean but cheap guesthouse in cebu near the nightlife area?

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I split your post to a new topic since it involves Cebu, not Manila.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Near Mango nightlife, cheap is about 1000 pesos a night (Premier Citi Suite).  Extreme cheapo is about 760 (Jasmin Pension house)

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Can you give a ballpark figure of how much you want to spend a night, what's cheap for one is not for another. The Beverly Boutique Business Hotel formerly known as Eddies is about 30 to 40 US a night, close to the nightlife but that might be more than you wish to pay. There are a heap of pension houses, these two are owned by the same and not far from the nightlife.

http://www.verbenapensionhouse.com/index.html

http://www.verbenahotels.com/index.html

brock
Posted
Posted

A cheap guest house is Cebu Guest House on Mango avenue, Wifi and safe in the room,,,Its own restuarant,,provides a laundry service,,,,Near to the nightlife,,,Osmena circle etc.

Cost is approx   550peso per room.

• 1 month later...
wingmanPI
Posted
Posted

I dont blame you for leaving manila.  I hate manila!!!  anyway I have heard people recommend the cebu

century hotel as a lower cost option.  I think they have a family room you can get for around 1,000 php

per night.  you will have to check it out yourself though as I have no personal experience with them.

just another option.