Any Aussies Have A Favorite Money Changer In Perth

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Calling all Aussies from Perth. Anyone have a favorite place to change aussie dollars into Peso's. At the moment I have been using the changers at airport.

brock
Posted
Posted

Mike any reason why you don't use the money changers in Cebu City ?

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

In the past I have not great exchange rates for my Aussie dollar. Have been getting a little better at the Perth International Airport on departure. Per $1000, usually get around 40,000 php. Do you know anywhere in Cebu City that can do better than that? Cheers.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

In the past I have not great exchange rates for my Aussie dollar. Have been getting a little better at the Perth International Airport on departure. Per $1000, usually get around 40,000 php. Do you know anywhere in Cebu City that can do better than that? Cheers.

wow...just checked the currency exchanger online I usually use at Perth airport, since the huge Australian dollar crash, I will only be getting about 35,000php per $1000Aud.....lol....worked out if I sent it to myself via Western Union in Cebu...I would get 39,000php...lol... :hystery:

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

Its always been my experience that the best place to exchange Aussie $ is once your anywhere on the ground in Phils. Beats ATM withdrawals, travel money cards and even Western Union to self and especially a million times better than exchanging aussie dollars to pesos at the Brisbane airport(Western Union agency). Who runs the currency exchange in Perth airport?