Bartender Stuff In Cebu

pesochek
Posted
Posted

I see people ask here for any kind of things, that allows me to fall in the same line. I need some bartender equipment, at least jiggers for the start (image attached). Already tried appropriate sections in Ayala Metro in SM Mall, but no luck for now. Consulting staff is in its usual behaviour like "dunno sir", "out of stock sir".

post-2824-0-68774600-1377482425_thumb.jp

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

your looking for something that you actually want/need in the Wrong place.

may i suggest that you do a "TREASURE HUNT" search,

make some "new"friends in the bar supply scene. like the delivery guy,at the liquor store

just maybe they can help.

look in the unusual places that you would not look,

what do i mean?

example, I have hiking boots, the shoe laces was broken, I needed a

pair, every where I looked, ......Sorry sir,,,,,you must buy a new pair,,,, or they was just TOOO SHORT,

after looking at all the NORMAL PLACES i started looking at the out of the way.off the main path,

Well I found them, long ones .short ones, army green.black,, etc etc,

another time I was walking near some school(old) book stores(wish i had jake as my wingman)

As i was looking

i found some "perfect" books that i could read to my child.(english written,philippine published)

Fictional stories of the Philippines. ( the lost ......,,,,  mythical wack wack etc)

Point i am trying to make ,,

its out there,,

JUST LOOK...... :cheersty:

• Like 1

pesochek
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the hint, I just realized I can try to ask that foreign guy who opened Rock Bar near Bigfoot in Mactan not long ago.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the hint, I just realized I can try to ask that foreign guy who opened Rock Bar near Bigfoot in Mactan not long ago.

Perhaps try White Gold. Are you looking for commercial quantities or just personal use. 

• Like 1

pesochek
Posted
Posted

Perhaps try White Gold. Are you looking for commercial quantities or just personal use. 

Oh thanks, I'll check that place. And it's for my private mini-bar only.

• Like 1

pesochek
Posted
Posted

Nothing like that in White Gold, I ended up with buying shot glasses there. These will do as well.

johnb
Posted
Posted

I see people ask here for any kind of things, that allows me to fall in the same line. I need some bartender equipment, at least jiggers for the start (image attached). Already tried appropriate sections in Ayala Metro in SM Mall, but no luck for now. Consulting staff is in its usual behaviour like "dunno sir", "out of stock sir".

Hi Pesocheck, How many Jiggers do you need? is that all your looking for?

John

pesochek
Posted
Posted

Hi John, I already got 2 shot glasses, and as far as I'm not true barista this substitution worked fine. It was only a question of mixing exact amounts, nothing about obsession of using proper tools. But thanks anyway.

johnb
Posted
Posted

Hi John, I already got 2 shot glasses, and as far as I'm not true barista this substitution worked fine. It was only a question of mixing exact amounts, nothing about obsession of using proper tools. But thanks anyway.

Ok, i was only going to offer to bring a couple with me when I return to Cebu in early October, pleased you found an alternative

John