I Can Recommend This Honda Dealer For Service Needs.

dalidali
Posted
Posted

Today I took my Honda XRM125 into a Honda dealer in Lapu-Lapu for it's initial first service since new.

Their name is SILVER WING MOTORS, Lapu-Lapu branch. 6015 Pajo street.

I was very impressed with the shop. It was clean with REAL motorcycle lifts and uniformed mechanics on duty.

I used the first of three, free service coupons provided in the owners manual.

The mechanic showed me the used oil in a drain pan, the sparkplug and the valve adjustment access hole.

This shop is a full service dealer and has a nice selection of new Hondas on display including a 20 horsepower Honda outboard engine, a generator and a Honda engine powered weedwhacker.

I had breakfast across the street at a hotel and by the time I was finished, the moto was also.

Total charge of 175p was for 0.8L of Honda 4 stroke engine oil and a new Honda parts oil drain plug metal gasket.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

How much would a Honda weedwacker set me back?  :89:

pesochek
Posted
Posted

Next time try to visit same place on something bigger than XRM. I.e. CBR150 can be considered as wide-popular model here, you can see it any Honda showroom, but still only few authorized mechanics are able to do anything else than changing oil. There are some few truly gifted guys in Mango and Guadalupe area. If you have big bike I suggest you go there.

dalidali
Posted
Posted

How much would a Honda weedwacker set me back?  :89:

Beats me but the Honda outboard motor was 245000p

dalidali
Posted
Posted

Next time try to visit same place on something bigger than XRM. I.e. CBR150 can be considered as wide-popular model here, you can see it any Honda showroom, but still only few authorized mechanics are able to do anything else than changing oil. There are some few truly gifted guys in Mango and Guadalupe area. If you have big bike I suggest you go there.

Well......since I already have a bought and paid for XRM125, the likelyhood of aquiring another moto is slim to none and I was perfectly satisfied with the service received at Silver Wings.

And I already have another "big" bike.....A Harley Super Glide that is safe and sound in my other home outside of the Phils.

You could not pay me enough to ride it on the streets of Lapu_x2.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
How much would a Honda weedwacker set me back?

If you are asking in general, I paid 14,000 pesos for mine at a general merchandise store in the province.  Not sure what that particular dealer asks.  I've seen other stores asking 15,000 pesos for them, where I am at.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
threadstone
Posted
Posted (edited)

Im planning to buy a surplus honda fit.. im live in mindanao.. just email me the details 

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
removed email