Subic: Finding Office Space And A Home To Rent

billynoname
Posted
Posted

Hi,

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction for online resources where I can find pricing for leasing of office space in SBFZ and renting of accommodation inside or outside the base?

I would like to find a rental property with 2 bedrooms located inside the FZ, or in a gated secured subdivision outside the FZ, and office space of around 75-80sqm, so any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.

billynoname
Posted
Posted

I'd also be happy to hear from anyone who can assist me in finding out the above information, as well as details on what's necessary to become a locator in Subic.  Beers will be shared when I get there for those who help :-)

jon1
Posted
Posted (edited)

Welcome to the forum Billy,

Check out the SB Management Authority web page (http://www.mysubicbay.com.ph/#) for details about being a locator. I am not one and couldn't tell you the process. I would also check with the Land and Asset office prior to signing any lease (residential or business) to validate the transaction you are about to engage in. They can also point you towards properties available for rent or lease.

There are many residences for rent. Most are 2 bedroom around 140-150sqm. Rental prices vary from $600-1000/mo. Depends on the property, furnished/unfurnished, location and duration of lease. There are 3 primary residential communities; Kalayaan, Binictican and Cubi Point. The prices go from lowest to highest in that order (Cubi being the most expensive). 

You can find some of these properties online, but the best prices will be by shopping in person.

cheers!

Jon

Edited by jon1
  • Like 1

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted (edited)

What is a locator?

Adrian (0920) 905 7941

Irene 0918 913 0127

Both are realtors

I live off base.....  You don't want to live off base.  Message me and we can meet up.

Edited by SubicSteve

jon1
Posted
Posted

I agree with you Steve. Too many hassles, power is not steady/sufficient and water is the same as the power..  and list goes on and on....

A locator is another term for a business owner within the Freeport Zone.

• Like 1

billynoname
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the replies guys.  I'll check into that.  I suppose the only real advantage to living off-base is the fact that rents are cheaper.  I'm aware of the power and water issues there...  amazing they are allowed to charge so much for such terrible service.