Fees For Withdrawing Money?

TomJD
Posted
Posted

What are the common withdrawal fees from major bank ATM's? I mean for credit cards from USA, not the local ones.

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

p200 is standard, almost all charge that. Outside major cities there may be an additional network fee.

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

If you are going to be for a while it might be good to check out other banks.  My US bank (USAA) refunds ATM fees, up to $15 a month.  So I use the ATM here with no fee.  There are a number of banks that will do that.  But, yeah p200 is normal.

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

the only bank that still doesn't charge a fee is HSBC they also allow up to 20k($460) withdrawal 

CITIBANK Philippines  (not the us bank)

charges 200p but allows a larger w/d up to 15 or 20k( (not sure as i rarely use them)

all other banks CHARGE A 200 fee and the w/d amount is limited to 10k(230$$)

one bank. Security bank posts a 150 fee but i was unable to use them

As  Tuka ram  posted.

USAA is the best bank to use for reimbursement of those "fees"

(proud member& banking customer since 1988)

w/d limit is PER TRANSACTION. not sure per day as thats established by your CC issuer

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn
  • Like 1

TomJD
Posted
Posted

the only bank that still doesn't charge a fee is HSBC they also allow up to 20k($460) withdrawal 

CITIBANK Philippines  (not the us bank)

charges 200p but allows a larger w/d up to 15 or 20k( (not sure as i rarely use them)

all other banks CHARGE A 200 fee and the w/d amount is limited to 10k(230$$)

one bank. Security bank posts a 150 fee but i was unable to use them

As  Tuka ram  posted.

USAA is the best bank to use for reimbursement of those "fees"

(proud member& banking customer since 1988)

You are referring to daily withdrawal limits right? They are pretty small but I could live with that. So sounds like CITIBANK is the best one for me.

Tuka Ram - it might be worth checking out local banks! I can't go the USAA way though, because I'm getting paid on pre-paid mastercard you probably have never heard of, called Payoneer. Can't use any others.

Well anyways if CITIBANK is anywhere near where I'll be living, there is not even a single reason for me to look for other options. This one sounds good enough! 

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

its been posted before (in another topic) yet its important to REMIND/REPEAT

make sure that your bank/credit card issuer knows that you will be making either purchases or withdrawals

out of your "spending pattern"(home country)

• 3 weeks later...
Markham
Posted
Posted

If you are a customer of that bank and have sufficient funds, you can withdraw up to Php40,000 per transaction.

• Like 1