Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

IMO it should be called butchers worst. Enough said. SugarwareZ-002.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Are you sure you said enough???? come on, whats so bad about it??????????????? :crack-up:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Are you sure you said enough???? come on, whats so bad about it??????????????? :crack-up:
OK Boss, you suckered me in........ I think by far that it had to be one of the worst meals that I have had while in the Philippines SugarwareZ-002.gif even when taking into account some non restaurant meals fed to me in the provinces. :welcome: Minnesota Johnny and I tried it and he had pork on a stick that should have been called fat on a stick :cheers: and I ordered a pork steak that was so hard to chew that I would have needed a cow to chew it first for me before I tried to digest it. :why-me: But I have to admit that the Coke Zero was OK, but probably only because they left it in the can. :1247: BTW, truth in advertising does not exist here and pictures really mean nothing, so never go by the picture because you will never get what you expect. :as-if:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I would have needed a cow to chew it first for me ......... Hummmm .... cows eating pigs ...... next I suppose it will be elephants eating goats ....... what is this world coming to ..... hahahahaha