Charles Richmond ...... Some May Remember

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

he was on the "another forum" board for a while and was a mod on PLIP.... colorful character who had a lot of knowledge about life here and other places ........ just copied this from another board ........ CHARLES RICHMOND DIED THIS MORNING !!!!I just spoke to Ashley Charles' wife, He had a Major Heart Attack at 2:30 AM and died in her arms. he is being laid out at Cebu Rolling Hills funeral home in Talamban on A.S. Fortuna today. If you are in Cebu please stop by and pay your respects. We will all miss him as he was a fount of knowledge here in the RP. With deepest condolances Martin Rosenfeld & Family

Edited by Mike S

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

He seems to have been a young man? May he rest well and our deepest condolences to his family.

post-40-1241751543_thumb.jpg

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
he was on the LIC board for a while and was a mod on PLIP.... colorful character who had a lot of knowledge about life here and other places ........ just copied this from another board ........ CHARLES RICHMOND DIED THIS MORNING !!!!I just spoke to Ashley Charles' wife,He had a Major Heart Attack at 2:30 AM and died in her arms.he is being laid out at Cebu Rolling Hills funeral home in Talamban on A.S.Fortuna today.If you are in Cebu please stop by and pay your respects.We will all miss him as he was a fount of knowledge here in the RP.With deepest condolancesMartin Rosenfeld & Family
Charles is well known on many yahoo groups including my former group.I'm sorry to hear he has passed away. He had a lot to give for anyone wanting information about Cebu and the Philippines. :SugarwareZ-034:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Charles helped me out a few times. Over they years we exchanged emails and a occasional phone call. He was a good man who will be missed. Rest in peace my friend.