Gilligan's Ayala Terraces Cebu

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

We ate out at Gilligan's in the Ayala Terraces Cebu last night and the food was pretty good, the barbecue sticks were excellent, the cheese sticks were excellent, the French Fries were just OK and the beer at 4 for p100 were great or 3 SM light for p90. I give the place a definite thumbs up. :SugarwareZ-034:

• Like 1

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted
We ate out at Gilligan's in the Ayala Terraces Cebu last night and the food was pretty good, the barbecue sticks were excellent, the cheese sticks were excellent, the French Fries were just OK and the beer at 4 for p100 were great or 3 SM light for p90. I give the place a definite thumbs up. :SugarwareZ-034:
Yup, we were there with you! The squid was really fresh and cooked to perfection. For BBQ, I thought the pork was much better than chicken. And the prices - almost a joke! 1300 peso for 6 persons including 8 beers, some ice tea, water and food for everyone. The beer is cheaper than buying them at Rustan's and drinking on a bench.Gotta be the best value for money at a location like that.
  • Like 1

On-in-2
Posted
Posted
Yup, we were there with you! The squid was really fresh and cooked to perfection. For BBQ, I thought the pork was much better than chicken. And the prices - almost a joke! 1300 peso for 6 persons including 8 beers, some ice tea, water and food for everyone. The beer is cheaper than buying them at Rustan's and drinking on a bench.Gotta be the best value for money at a location like that.
That sounds great. I can almost taste it from here.It'll be more than a month before I can get back there, so I hope they don't ruin a good thing between now and then!Pete of New Hampshire
  • Like 1