Need Of Professional Weilding Shop

Carlos Young
Posted
Posted

I want to have a large food cart built and need to locate a professional shop in Manila. Can you guys help me with some information.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I want to have a large food cart built and need to locate a professional shop in Manila. Can you guys help me with some information.

Take a look here for a start, http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/classifieds+directory/q/food+cart+manufacture/province/Metro+Manila

• Like 1

Carlos Young
Posted
Posted

Thanks for your support buddy! This is a great place to start.

Carlos

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hello Carlos,

There are many well established fabricators throughout Metro Manila that could reverse engineer and

redesign just about any motor vehicle under the sun.  The Filipino Jeepney is a case in point.  In your

case, just show them your design or a photo and get the ball rolling -- at least 30% down with balance

paid at your deadline and perhaps a bonus if you're completely satisfied.  I also made occasional visits

to the shop and treated the fabricators to some beer and pizza.  This is similar what they assembled for

me in Pasig, metro Manila: 

post-686-0-29293700-1382638818_thumb.jpg

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

I second jake,,,the welder how did all the iron work at our new house showed up with shorts, flipflops and a welding machine,,,did magnificient work,,welcome to the philipines :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

I second jake,,,the welder how did all the iron work at our new house showed up with shorts, flipflops and a welding machine,,,did magnificient work,,welcome to the philipines :thumbsup:

Yup and 99% of the time no welding helmet .... some thing here we had a guy come out twice to do some work and both times he was dressed as you described ..... it makes me cringe just thinking about welding that way .... no protection what so ever including welding gloves .... if you have ever had slag drop on a leather boot and burn right threw in a matter of seconds or flash burns to your eyes or exposed skin you can relate to why I cringe .... by the way I have threatened several times to pick up one of those cracker-box welders cause I do like to weld but you can have it done so cheap it really doesn't warrant the cost .... I kick myself in the butt for not putting mine in a BB box and shipping it over here .... I had one of those auto-darking helmets ... if you've ever used one you'll never go back .... really a great invention .... :thumbsup:  .... JMHO

:cheersty:

Edited by Mike S