The Evil Empire

markpa
Posted
Posted

Well today I read that the Swiss banks will cooporate with the Evil Empire and give them the names, and alll banking information on account holder's, gee4 when we all that woulds never happen.

BUT, hold on there is one Hero out there that refuses to cooporate with the USA, the little country, standing up to Golith, DENMARK!!! What? Yep Denmark. Of cource if any of their banking excutive's come to the USA, they are subject to arrest. How's that for the land of the free and home of the brave? Ok 1 more thing and i'll shutup.

I see this whole thing, like this, most american't don't even know about these things happening.Thet are totally oblivious to what is happening to fellow american's living in other lands. Most folks i talk to don't believe it.

Ok, I lied, one more thing, hey! If and i would love to, give up the Evil Empire citizenship, does all monies still be in american banks, belong to you?

God Bless Denmark!   Mark

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Moved topic to "World Events".

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Well I don't know the law, but IF I were to give my citizenship I would certainly pull all my money before doing so.  If I disliked/distrusted any country enough to give up citizenship I would not trust them with my money either.  But I don't think I would ever give up my US citizenship.

I live in the PI's and will not keep money over here.  I only have 1 month backup in the bank.  The rest of my money stays safely in the US (as safe as can be expected, that is)