China Bank In Argao Soon

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted

I noticed a couple of days ago that a China Bank will be opening it's doors soon in Argoa. Can anyone that has had dealings with them or heard similar tell me what they are like?

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Where is it going to be? I opened a Chinabank savings acct w/ATM card in Carcar about a year ago but haven't really used it much. 

• Like 2

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted

Where is it going to be? I opened a Chinabank savings acct w/ATM card in Carcar about a year ago but haven't really used it much. 

It's in a new complex being built on the way into town. There are four units in one building. It would be on your right if you're coming into town from Cebu City

• Like 1

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

I bank with China Bank, but then the introduction came from my Attorney who was a class mate of the manager, so of course I have had no complaints, and they have been very helpful. I go below my min. balance and they don't close the account, I call them up when I need something and it is done!

The manager even took us out for lunch, and paid for it!

So I guess my experience of China Bank might be different from most, but I have no complaints as yet.

It can be a bit inconvenient sometimes, as my "home branch" is actually in Manila, and I am in Angeles, so I do get charged sometimes depending on where I do the transactions, but most of the time, I just give the local bank my bank mangers business card, and also give them his mobile number, he then seems some how to sort things out. I don't think he is doing anything illegal, just by passing most of the internal red tape.

Papa Carl

• Like 1