Makati Vacation Rental

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

I am planning a one month trip to the Philippines with my wife either January or February 2014. The hotel I frequent owned by a first cousin is not appropriate. The large hotels around Makati Commercial Center are too expensive.

Are there one-month condos or apartelle we can rent? My son rents something similar in the U.K. known as full-service apartments. We call them vacation rentals in Hawaii. 

What we need is a studio or one-bedroom condo within the Makati business district. Usually, the sheets are changed once a week and light cleaning (empty the waste baskets) is provided. My price target for a one month stay is P60,000 to P80,000 including taxes. 

One reason for our trip is to get dental services at a clinic located in Greenbelt V. The estimate from our Honolulu dentist is $10,000 to $12,000 for bridges and replacement crowns for the two of us. Might as well enjoy the Philippines and do side trips to Cebu, Borocay, etc. between dental appointments.    

• Like 3

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Thanks Jollygoodfellow. I was also successful in finding other vacation rental properties in Makati that are for rent by owners or through an agency. One owner is offering a unit, which includes the use of an SUV with a driver/guide/bodyguard. The additional price for the SUV is $35 per day plus gas and toll roads.

• Like 2