Ice Creme Cake In Cebu

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Ice Creme Cake in Cebu :7_4_17[1]: :551: :540: :th_exactly: In my never ending quest to find good ice creme cake most places that we visit or live, I have finally found some here in Cebu. I can actually eat a whole Carvel cake by myself at times, so I am an ice creme cakeaholic. :7_4_17[1]: Less than two weeks ago, Mike S, his better half Julie and my wife and I visited the Casa Verde in Ayala Terraces and we had our first dose of Death by Chocolate and it was good, but the service was kind of slow, so today my wife and I decided to have an early dinner and try it again. The service was much better but they do still have a Soft Opening sign on the door and do not have all the meals on the menu available yet at this location. The ribs were great as usual but the Death by Chocolate ice creme cake was even better than the first time. It is a chocolate ice creme with marshmallows and nuts, basically Rocky Road, then surrounded by some hard shell chocolate, some chocolate syrup on the plate and a cake bottom. Ummmmmmmm good and we will be going back again soon for another round. I think next time I will skip the meal and just have a couple of slices of Death by Chocolate cake. :7_4_17[1]: :7_4_17[1]: :7_4_17[1]: SugarwareZ-007.gif :th_exactly:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Ice Creme Cake in Cebu :7_4_17[1]: :551: :540: :th_exactly: In my never ending quest to find good ice creme cake most places that we visit or live, I have finally found some here in Cebu. I can actually eat a whole Carvel cake by myself at times, so I am an ice creme cakeaholic. :7_4_17[1]: Less than two weeks ago, Mike S, his better half Julie and my wife and I visited the Casa Verde in Ayala Terraces and we had our first dose of Death by Chocolate and it was good, but the service was kind of slow, so today my wife and I decided to have an early dinner and try it again. The service was much better but they do still have a Soft Opening sign on the door and do not have all the meals on the menu available yet at this location. The ribs were great as usual but the Death by Chocolate ice creme cake was even better than the first time. It is a chocolate ice creme with marshmallows and nuts, basically Rocky Road, then surrounded by some hard shell chocolate, some chocolate syrup on the plate and a cake bottom. Ummmmmmmm good and we will be going back again soon for another round. I think next time I will skip the meal and just have a couple of slices of Death by Chocolate cake. :7_4_17[1]: :7_4_17[1]: :7_4_17[1]: SugarwareZ-007.gif :th_exactly:
With all this eating out its going to cost you more than you think,possibly having to pay for extra baggage on the flight back or even another seat to fit you in. SugarwareZ-011.gif

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
With all this eating out its going to cost you more than you think,possibly having to pay for extra baggage on the flight back or even another seat to fit you in. SugarwareZ-011.gif
Don't worry Tom, I keep exercising him plenty to keep him in shape SugarwareZ-007.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif :th_exactly:

• 4 weeks later...
Jungle
Posted
Posted
Don't worry Tom, I keep exercising him plenty to keep him in shape SugarwareZ-007.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif :3_12_31[1]:
what i want to know is..... will we have to call lee....... Sir Cumfrence....... SugarwareZ-004.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Don't worry Tom, I keep exercising him plenty to keep him in shape SugarwareZ-007.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif :3_12_31[1]:
what i want to know is..... will we have to call lee....... Sir Cumfrence....... SugarwareZ-004.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif
Can I help it if I am just rounding out my experiences. SugarwareZ-047.gif :7_4_17[1]: SugarwareZ-005.gif

Jungle
Posted
Posted
Can I help it if I am just rounding out my experiences. SugarwareZ-047.gif :7_4_17[1]: SugarwareZ-005.gif
yes.. i know about getting into shape...... round is a shape.... haha SugarwareZ-005.gif