Toilets, Restrooms, Cr's In The Philippines

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Toilets, restrooms, CR's in the Philippines :th_exactly: My wife and I were surprised recently when a visitor to the Philippines who had been here before a few times, did not know that he should carry toilet paper with him, and thus my wife had to give him some when he had a rush nature call after eating out at the mall. This person has visited the Philippines as recent as 2 years ago, so we were surprised at his lack of knowledge.So here it is boys and girls, the toilets, Comfort Rooms, CR as they are regularly called here in the Philippines, restrooms, Johns, Loo, Lavatory, Water Closet and many other names which you may find listed here http://www.toiletinspector.com/index.asp?pgid=166 most often do not have toilet paper, except in higher end restaurants and most do not have seats, so get your legs in shape by doing squats before coming here, because if you find the need to use a public restroom, you may also find that you have to squat over an open bowl for a period of time due to food upset or whatever may upset your poor tummy, :th_exactly: and that might mean doing it for an extended period of time. 5435.gif :7_4_17[1]: We also highly recommend that visitors bring immodium with them in case they do get a bout of the runs. 5435.gif :7_4_17[1]:

Mik
Posted
Posted

Good advice Lee. Before going out always make sure you have a wad of tissue in your pocket. At least the restrooms aren't moving like the ones in an airplane at 30,000 feet in turbulence. That's another challenge.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Good advice Lee. Before going out always make sure you have a wad of tissue in your pocket. At least the restrooms aren't moving like the ones in an airplane at 30,000 feet in turbulence. That's another challenge.
That's why they have that handle to hold on to. :th_exactly:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Toilets, restrooms, CR's in the Philippines :th_exactly: My wife and I were surprised recently when a visitor to the Philippines who had been here before a few times, did not know that he should carry toilet paper with him, and thus my wife had to give him some when he had a rush nature call after eating out at the mall. This person has visited the Philippines as recent as 2 years ago, so we were surprised at his lack of knowledge.So here it is boys and girls, the toilets, Comfort Rooms, CR as they are regularly called here in the Philippines, restrooms, Johns, Loo, Lavatory, Water Closet and many other names which you may find listed here http://www.toiletinspector.com/index.asp?pgid=166 most often do not have toilet paper, except in higher end restaurants and most do not have seats, so get your legs in shape by doing squats before coming here, because if you find the need to use a public restroom, you may also find that you have to squat over an open bowl for a period of time due to food upset or whatever may upset your poor tummy, :th_exactly: and that might mean doing it for an extended period of time. 5435.gif :7_4_17[1]: We also highly recommend that visitors bring immodium with them in case they do get a bout of the runs. 5435.gif :7_4_17[1]:
This is really a shit house topic SugarwareZ-005.gif

Mik
Posted
Posted
That's why they have that handle to hold on to. :th_exactly:
Yea but, heavy lifting requires two hands. :th_exactly:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well with all the bragging going on here I can't help but jump in ....... my biggest complaint is that when my big arse sits on the pot it is hard (maybe I shouldn't use that term) to get everything else down into the bowl with out it getting pinched ...... and yes when I walk around out in the "dangerous world" here I carry enough supplies to stock a small sari-sari store ...... but as a good little boy-scout I am prepared ....... hahahahahaha

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Well with all the bragging going on here I can't help but jump in ....... my biggest complaint is that when my big arse sits on the pot it is hard (maybe I shouldn't use that term) to get everything else down into the bowl with out it getting pinched ...... and yes when I walk around out in the "dangerous world" here I carry enough supplies to stock a small sari-sari store ...... but as a good little boy-scout I am prepared ....... hahahahahaha
and yes when I walk around out in the "dangerous world"
Walking around is not the dangerous part,its where you sit......A Taiwanese man became a sitting target for a snake, which bit his penis as sat on the toilet at his rural home, local media reported."As soon as he sat down, he suddenly felt a knife-like pain and reacted instinctively by standing up," the China Times said. "When he looked down, he saw the big snake."The 51-year-old man, from Nantou County, was under medical care with minor injuries, a director at Puli Christian Hospital said."As soon as he has passed the risk of infection, he can go," the director, who declined to be named, said. "A snake's mouth isn't always clean."Local television images showed the black and yellow reptile, reportedly a species of rat snake, being uncoiled and plucked slowly from the toilet bowl.Snakes regularly enter rural homes in Taiwan and other sub-tropical regions of Asia.