Aftershock

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Anyone feel it? just a short while ago. I'm getting a phobia about this now!

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey Bundy,

Perhaps keeping your mind occupied by planning ahead or taking action during imminent danger should

get you mind at ease.  May I suggest you start organizing a bug out bag and another bag containing food

and water.  Set up a safe meeting place (high ground) to count heads of family.  You don't want to go into

a burning house to save your love ones and they're already outside.  

Throughout the history of Australia, you guys have endured such hardships and hard work.  I now realize

that there are some similarities between the Filipino and the Aussie.  It is so amazing about the resiliency

to over come extreme hardships year after year, after year.  While the Filipino smile about it, the Aussie

will spit it out and then go have another beer.....he, he.

Keep you family safe, OK?  Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 5

johnb
Posted
Posted

Yep we felt the aftershock here in Pardo Cebu, my dog jumped up and started barking at the ground.............lol

• Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I did not feel anything but i am way over in Iloilo.

I have got quit having so much rum for lunch... I read this and saw eluded instead of endured... changes it a bit ha ha  :tiphat:

Throughout the history of Australia, you guys have endured eluded such hardships and hard work.

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

My wife Ann in Cebu said that today she felt earthquake which would be an aftershock so Bundy, relax as its more fun in the Philippines.

• Like 4

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Hey Bundy,

Perhaps keeping your mind occupied by planning ahead or taking action during imminent danger should

get you mind at ease.  May I suggest you start organizing a bug out bag and another bag containing food

and water.  Set up a safe meeting place (high ground) to count heads of family.  You don't want to go into

a burning house to save your love ones and they're already outside.  

Throughout the history of Australia, you guys have endured such hardships and hard work.  I now realize

that there are some similarities between the Filipino and the Aussie.  It is so amazing about the resiliency

to over come extreme hardships year after year, after year.  While the Filipino smile about it, the Aussie

will spit it out and then go have another beer.....he, he.

Keep you family safe, OK?  Respectfully -- Jake

Hey Jake o'l mate,

Draughts and floods I can deal with coz there's usually warning well in advance but these earthquakes are totally foreign to me. These bastards just come outa nowhere and strike anywhere they want. I can see now a good reason to up my intake of san magoo.And I always thought it was boredom which lead so many foreigners to drink here............or is it something else?

• Like 4

Bundy
Posted
Posted (edited)

My wife Ann in Cebu said that today she felt earthquake which would be an aftershock so Bundy, relax as its more fun in the Philippines.

It's more fun in the Philippines? ........is it the same mongrel who also came up with........ "Life wasn't meant to be easy"?

No wait a minute that was one of our beloved ex pollies :hystery:  :hystery: :hystery:  

Edited by Bundy
  • Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted
I can see now a good reason to up my intake of san magoo.

That will definitely help .... if you do you won't be able to tell if it is an earthquake or just a case or rubbery legs from to much san magoo .... :mocking:

:cheersty:

• Like 5