Looking For Monthly Rental In Cebu City 25-35,000/mth Range

voodoo31
Posted
Posted

I have visited Cebu a few times for short stays and next year I am planning to stay for longer periods 2 or 3 months at a time.

Can anyone give advice about finding places to rent (preferably furnished apartments/condos) in Cebu City for month, 2 month periods. My budget is around 25,000 to 40,000/month.

It doesn't have to be a large big but fairly close to Ayala area would be preferable as I know my way around there.

Any suggestions or names of good real estate agents or rental web sites anyone could recommend would be appreciated

Jake
Posted
Posted

I have visited Cebu a few times for short stays and next year I am planning to stay for longer periods 2 or 3 months at a time.

Can anyone give advice about finding places to rent (preferably furnished apartments/condos) in Cebu City for month, 2 month periods. My budget is around 25,000 to 40,000/month.

It doesn't have to be a large big but fairly close to Ayala area would be preferable as I know my way around there.

Any suggestions or names of good real estate agents or rental web sites anyone could recommend would be appreciated

Hello Voodoo,

May I suggest you contact member Geoff, who along with his wife Anilou have a solid and reputable real estate

business in the Cebu area: http://cebucityproperty.com/about-u/.

Good luck sir -- Jake

• Like 3

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Hello Voodoo, we can certainly help closer to your arrival dates, we deal mainly in long term rentals but we are starting to get a lot of new condo units coming onto the market for rent and although these are also long term rentals usually, I think that many will become available for shorter periods as so many are being built here. We also deal with a few large condotel type units for short term rentals. Demand is pretty high so maybe 1 Or 2 months notice prior to your arrival and expect to pay a reservation fee.

Thank you very much Jake for the recommend. Appreciated!

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

For that kind of money you should have little trouble finding a place to live ...... but for such a short time it may be a bit hard .... Geoff might be your best bet ..... JMHO

:cheersty:

• Like 1

voodoo31
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the replies.

Geoff I'll drop you a PM later to discuss further. My next arrival will be around middle of Jan 2014

Thanks

Jeff

• Like 1