Lapis At Papel Alay Kay Ate At Kuya!

danjneth
Posted
Posted

As part of our community outreach program of Expats Ladies Charities, Inc. :th_exactly: We will be coordinating with the school teachers and authorities in Indahag, Camaman-an CDO City area come this coming month of June, 2009 of this year.We will be giving "LAPIS" (Pencil) and and "PAPEL"(notebooks & Papers) for school materials needed by students of Indahag Elementary School. There is still no definite date as of this time yet, but soon will posts here. Jneth

• 1 month later...
daisy
Posted
Posted

Lapis at Papel para kay kuya at ate....update!http://expatsladiescharities.wordpress.com/2009/06/CHEERS!daisy

retired
Posted
Posted

Sounds and looks like you had an interesting time and a pleasant change from the Thomas Hunt affair . :th_signs027: Keep up the good work ladies but next time maybe you will choose a place " white guys " can safely go without feeling like General Custer .

daisy
Posted
Posted
Sounds and looks like you had an interesting time and a pleasant change from the Thomas Hunt affair . :th_signs027: Keep up the good work ladies but next time maybe you will choose a place " white guys " can safely go without feeling like General Custer .
A pleasant change indeed but we never anticipated that we will come near to fighting our own dear life! Trudging down that slippery, muddy a "cliffy" 24 kms. road for more than an hour is an experience for a lifetime for most of us. Others even considered just walking on our way back home....Concrete road is only up to 26 kms from the city. Definitely our next place will be nearer and less dangerous! We would gladly welcome "white guys"! 11_12_14[1].gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
A pleasant change indeed but we never anticipated that we will come near to fighting our own dear life! Trudging down that slippery, muddy a "cliffy" 24 kms. road for more than an hour is an experience for a lifetime for most of us. Others even considered just walking on our way back home....Concrete road is only up to 26 kms from the city. Definitely our next place will be nearer and less dangerous! We would gladly welcome "white guys"! 11_12_14[1].gif
I know that must have been a very difficult trip. You all did a really good thing though. I am sure if it is as difficult to access no one has ever done that for them before. I am sure the children who received those supplys will never forget that. SugarwareZ-003.gif :lol:

daisy
Posted
Posted
Sounds and looks like you had an interesting time and a pleasant change from the Thomas Hunt affair . :AddEmoticons04230: Keep up the good work ladies but next time maybe you will choose a place " white guys " can safely go without feeling like General Custer .
I know that must have been a very difficult trip. You all did a really good thing though. I am sure if it is as difficult to access no one has ever done that for them before. I am sure the children who received those supplys will never forget that. SugarwareZ-003.gif :AddEmoticons04230:
Here's the adventure...all in all it was more fun than anything else! http://expatsladiescharities.wordpress.com/

• 8 months later...
Heart
Posted
Posted

all the best!:thumbs-up-smile: good job.