Meet Up For Drink/night Out In Cebu Late January 2014

voodoo31
Posted
Posted

I'm arriving in Cebu Jan 18th and will be staying about one month, probably more (with some possible side trips elsewhere in Phili). I have been to Cebu before but this time will be travelling on my own and would be great to meet some other board members either those travelling through or living there.

If anyone is interested in meeting up for a drink or a bit of a night out in Cebu on or after Jan 18th let me know. I usually stay close to Ayala/Mango area so would look to meet up at a bar or restaurant close to that area and take it from there.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I'm arriving in Cebu Jan 18th and will be staying about one month, probably more (with some possible side trips elsewhere in Phili). I have been to Cebu before but this time will be travelling on my own and would be great to meet some other board members either those travelling through or living there.

If anyone is interested in meeting up for a drink or a bit of a night out in Cebu on or after Jan 18th let me know. I usually stay close to Ayala/Mango area so would look to meet up at a bar or restaurant close to that area and take it from there.

sounds good, PM me your email or phone number and I will give you a call.

JJReyes
Posted
Posted (edited)

My wife and I arrive in Manila on January 14th. The only confirmed activity is a wedding at the Balesin Island resort on January 24th to 26th. I am also waiting to arrange an appointment with someone from Hong Kong who will fly-in to Manila sometime during our stay.

Cebu will be a three days/two nights trip to visit an assisted living facility and the site of a new one under construction. I will post the dates and hotel name in Cebu once the reservations are made. Another side trip is Baguio City. Hopefully Earthdome is available for coffee. A first cousin owns a dive resort in Coron, Palawan, but I heard there was major area destruction by Typhoon Yolanda. We might substitute Borocay for Coron.

Edited by JJReyes
  • Like 2