Multicab & Driver For A Round Trip Argao Lilo-An

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted

I need to hire a multicab and driver preferable this month of January for a round trip Argao - Lilioan via our farm house in the mountains. I think that the multicab and driver must be based in Argao or close by at least to limit unnecessary travel. Mimi and I are moving out of the family house plus we have 5 balikbuyan boxes with stuff destined for our new house.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

Cheers

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

Yes, I believe you need to go northeast!   :)

Look for the Lipat Bahay signs in your area.  Several that we talked to had different vehicles they could use, including multicabs, vans and small trucks.  They can probably work something out with you.

Our move from Laguna to Subic was only 15k including  one small truck, 1 Mits Adventurer, 2 drivers and 1 helper, gas and tolls included.

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

My move from San Fernando, La Union to Baguio was P3,500 for a truck (not a pickup), driver and 2 helpers.

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I know people whom I trust around Argao who have friends and relatives with vans and multicabs. If you PM me with the date and approximate budget I can ask. That's quite a ways r/t; labor is cheap, fuel isn't.  

• Like 2