Us Embassy Services In The Province

alsuave
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know if the dates and locations of when US Embassy personnel travel to the provinces are published anywhere? I haven't had any luck finding anything on their website.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know if the dates and locations of when US Embassy personnel travel to the provinces are published anywhere? I haven't had any luck finding anything on their website.

the embassy in the past,

usually only post the notice of these "outreach"services just 2-3 weeks in advance

even then its not assured due to .....fill in the blank. weather? security issues? etc etc.

have you thought of EMAILING the embassy and asking when they will be in your area?

of if your in town ..11nov, or the Sunday before memorial day come to the American cemetery,

Meet some of the  officials there. they are most willing to answer most questions

MikeB
Posted
Posted

You may be referring to Social Security "outreach" visits that they have from time to time. If that's the case you're better off calling them directly. They can send you any forms and give you any information you need. The number at the Embassy in Manila is (63)(2) 301-2000. Follow the prompts. They only answer the phone between 2  - 4pm Mon - Fri. You may have to leave a message.