Nutritional Supplements In Olongapo

alsuave
Posted
Posted

Is there somewhere to buy them other than GNC (I don't like their stuff)?

Specifically looking for: fish oil (liquid), creatine, whey protein, Vitamin D, magnesium.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
GNC (I don't like their stuff)?

Not to mention, outrageous prices.  I checked their price on garlic tabs at the small kiosk in Harbor Point, and it was around p1600.  I bought a bottle at a small kiosk in the mall for around p200, but they are not "odorless" so I have not tried them yet.  I think that kiosk is near Watson's in Harbor Point.

Some of the sports shops at Harbor point have protein, and some of the other kiosks might too.  They might have some of the others.

Some pharmacies have some stuff.

At SM Clark and other malls they have Healthy Options and they probably have all that stuff.

I am probably going to order some things in the US and send a BB box over soon.  I think that is the best way for some of these non-perishable health foods.

alsuave
Posted
Posted (edited)

I hope I can find the stuff locally but if not, I'd rather just go get the stuff in Manila than wait for a BB box. I'm almost out already.

Edited by alsuave

alsuave
Posted
Posted

I know there are some local companies, or individuals (it can be hard to tell sometimes), that sell and ship stuff from their Facebook page. That seems kind of dodgy to me though. I'm not sure that I'd feel comfortable ordering that way.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

It's hard living here without a package-forwarding service in the US. So many things either they don't carry at all or continuously out of stock.

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Vitamin D, magnesium.

/Magnesium you can get e g by eat a bit almonds. (Bit or grained. It taste good in many types of food.)

/Vitamin D you don't need to add in Phils (except perhaps sometimes during rain season) because you get enough by being outside 15 minutes or so  :)   (=Sun beams make your body produce Vitamin D itself.)