You're Gonna Like This!

bows00
Posted
Posted

You sure she doesn't have another sugar daddy while your away? huh?  Just kidding!!  Congrats man.. I'm just another jealous goof!

jpbago
Posted
Posted
PS. I am sending her flowers...............and a few bucks.

She knows you like the back of her hand.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Okay so there is all this talk about is it love or money or a better lifestyle. There is also all the bad stories as well as the good stories. So, I would like to share a short feel-good incident with everyone. Short version: "Sweetheart, I know Valentines Day is coming so I would like to send you a gift and a little money so you can spoil yourself". Her reply: "Honey we can celebrate Valentines Day when you come here and we are together." (March 8-9) "I'll be alright Honey. I get my salary on the 15th." Guys, I am so proud and blessed that I got a good one! To all the doubters, there are plenty of fantastic genuine honest Filipinas. Take you time and be very selective.

Yes, sure. But don't be to sure before you see if it's same AFTER MARRIAGE :)  and you are living together.

Jeff R
Posted
Posted

Okay so there is all this talk about is it love or money or a better lifestyle. There is also all the bad stories as well as the good stories. So, I would like to share a short feel-good incident with everyone. Short version: "Sweetheart, I know Valentines Day is coming so I would like to send you a gift and a little money so you can spoil yourself". Her reply: "Honey we can celebrate Valentines Day when you come here and we are together." (March 8-9) "I'll be alright Honey. I get my salary on the 15th." Guys, I am so proud and blessed that I got a good one! To all the doubters, there are plenty of fantastic genuine honest Filipinas. Take you time and be very selective.

Yes, sure. But don't be to sure before you see if it's same AFTER MARRIAGE :)  and you are living together.

You sir are correct. We all go into relationships thinking we found "the one". However, I am convinced that I am mature enough to make a solid choice. And I ask, "What's the worst that could happen"? I don't know how to say goodbye in Filipino yet but she understands English so not to worry. I have also been assured by many, along with this forum, that there are plenty of good Filipina's to choose from. No worries! 

Thomas
Posted
Posted
I have also been assured by many, along with this forum, that there are plenty of good Filipina's to choose from. No worries!
Yes, sure. There are both many good ones and many bad ones. And them who switch from good to bad after marriage  :)

Jeff R
Posted
Posted

I have also been assured by many, along with this forum, that there are plenty of good Filipina's to choose from. No worries!
Yes, sure. There are both many good ones and many bad ones. And them who switch from good to bad after marriage  :)

Damn!!! And all this time I'm thinking this is just an American trait. Thanks for bursting my bubble.  :lol:

• Like 1