The Weather

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I am wondering for all of you who have been living in the phils for a number of years, has the weather changed,

This so called global warming and the weather we are having here in England over the last few years, i am sure things are a changing,

But what about the Philippines, what have you noticed since being there , or your partners what can they say

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I don't know if it depend of global warming, but hard typhons have gone more south, south of the "Typhon belt", which is up north around Manila.

/A year ago. Davao region > Cagayan de Oro > Dumaguete.  Killing many at Mindanao e g in Compostela valley.

/November. The supertyphon Yolanda. Leyte > north part of Cebu island > north part of Panay island (=Negros Occ).

Americano
Posted
Posted

The weather is just like everything else, its always changing. There's nothing constant except change. I know most people don't like change but that's the way almost everything in the universe works.

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

The pollution has increased accordingly with the population and will continue.

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Last couple of days the Cebu smog has been really bad.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

My wife says the wet seasons are warmer this than she remembers when she was young.  Agree with Medic Mike about the pollution in Cebu the past couple of days.  Heading back to Moalboal this afternoon, and it will be nice to have the sea breeze again.